get a free piña colada
If you like Piña Coladas, but aren’t so keen on getting caught in the rain, then here’s something to get you singing some alternative lyrics to the Rupert Holmes dancefloor classic this weekend. Piña Colada Day is happening on Tuesday 10th July and rum experts Malibu are inviting you to celebrate with them in Brighton & Hove, by tucking into a free cocktail. With Brighton Cocktail Week on, too, it looks like it’s going to be one cocktail-tastic week.
Originally created to simplify the making of a Piña Colada, we can’t think of anyone else we’d rather celebrate with. Cheers, Malibu! If, like us, you’re a sucker for the tasty combo of coconut, pineapple and rum, then head to one of the bars below from Friday 6th to Tuesday 10th July and claim your complimentary cocktail, simply by redeeming a voucher, details below.
- Crowns, 9-10 Cranbourne St, Brighton
- Mrs Fitzherberts, 25-26 New Rd, Brighton
- Bar Revenge, 5-7 Marine Parade, Brighton
- Mungos, 1 Middle St, Brighton
- Frankie & Benny’s, Unit 3 Waterfront, Brighton Marina, Brighton
- Be At One, 5 Castle Square, Brighton
- Las Iguanas, 7-8 Jubilee Street, Brighton
- Las Iguanas, Unit 3 Brighton Marina, Brighton
Originally created in Puerto Rico back in 1954, you’ll be celebrating a piece of cocktail history as you sip your free coconut cocktail in the sunshine. To claim your free drink, head over to www.pinacoladaday.co.uk and sign up with your details, picking the bar you fancy heading to. You’ll be sent a mobile voucher, so all you have to do is show it to the bartender when you order. It’s that simple. See you at the bar!
Photo credit: Brenda Godinez